Salary: £25,000 – 28,000 (depending on experience)
Start Date: As soon as possible
Location: M2 5WQ (opposite Manchester Library)
Inc & Co is a Manchester-founded business group with brands across retail, property, digital, food & beverage and logistics. The group has teams worldwide, including the UK, Ireland, the USA, Australia, Asia and New Zealand. Inc & Co is headed up by Group CEO Jack Mason, who has led recent acquisitions, including Baldwins Travel in 2021 and luxury furniture brand, Maker&Son in 2022.
Inc & Co seek a motivated and detail-oriented Marketing Assistant to join our dynamic marketing team. As Marketing Assistant, you will be crucial in supporting various marketing initiatives and campaigns, from ideation to implementation across the group. You will collaborate closely with the marketing team to execute strategies, create compelling content, and ensure brand consistency across different channels. This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic individual looking to gain hands-on experience in marketing and have the opportunity also to drive their own marketing ideas.
- Assist in the development and execution of marketing campaigns across multiple channels, including digital platforms, social media, email marketing, events & print.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create engaging content, including blog posts, social media updates, newsletters, and marketing collateral.
- Support coordinating events and promotional activities, including logistics, materials preparation, and on-site assistance.
- Monitor and analyse marketing performance metrics, such as website traffic, social media engagement, and campaign effectiveness, to provide actionable insights.
- Assist in maintaining the company’s digital presence, including website updates, content management, and SEO optimisation.
- Coordinate with internal and external teams to ensure the timely delivery of marketing materials and projects.
- Contribute to developing and implementing marketing initiatives, including brainstorming sessions, idea generation, and creative input.
- Personal reputation management for the CEO and shareholders.
Skills & Requirements
Creative Cloud: (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
Video Creation & Editing
Branding & Print Design
Previous Marketing experience (Minimum two years)
Written content creation, including the use of Chat GPT
Social media posting tools
SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
Basic HTML coding
Microsoft Office Suite
For this fast-paced role, you must:
- Be a real team player; we’re not looking for any lone Rangers
- Think both creatively & critically, and even question yourself sometimes
- Possess outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Able to time manage effectively as we juggle multiple deadlines
As part of our small marketing team, you’ll work closely with multiple stakeholders across the group, including the Senior Leadership Team/Board of Directors, in weekly/bi-weekly marketing meetings to review and prioritise group marketing requirements. On a day-to-day basis, you’ll report to the Retail Operations Manager.
This is a hands-on, office-based role. You’ll be required to be office-based five days per week, although start time and other flexible arrangements are available if you need to work from home every now and then.
Benefits & Perks
- 31 Days of holiday per year, including bank holidays
- Mandatory weekly training and development to enhance your skills
- Pension Scheme, Cycle to Work scheme.
Club 100 is our company benefits & perks at Inc & Co. All employees across the group receive a beautiful welcome pack with a laser-etched Chilly’s water bottle and a custom-designed Club 100 membership card across our ever-expanding list of companies. Perks include Yearly Holiday Bucket List Winner, Brand discounts, Cycle to Work scheme, Virtual GP, Volunteering days, and our yearly live music festival, Inc Fest. For the complete list, visit: club100.incandco.com