Established over 10 years ago, Wood for Trees is recognised as being the UK’s leading charity data analytics and database management business. Wood for Trees help charities and other not-for-profit organisations make a difference by helping them generate and utilise their money, more effectively by helping them get the most from their data. This means more of the money they raise can be spent on their respective causes helping create a better society for all. We've built a reputation for providing valuable insight, strategic advice and pragmatic action that can have a significant effect on the bottom line.
We now have ambitious growth plans and are looking for someone who will report to the Head of Sales & Marketing to take on the account management and development of existing clients, and convert marketing leads into new clients.
The Account Manager will work with others to develop and nurture long-term relationships with a portfolio of charity customers, and convert leads into new clients from marketing leads. Working to bridge the customer and the delivery, effective communication is a vital part of the role and the Account Manager plays a valuable role in delivering Wood for Trees’ ongoing success. This role would suit an organized, results-driven, outward going person, and be expected to have a good understanding of how data and related services and products create value for customers. Primarily in the areas of data management, data analytics and campaign management.
In your day to day role, you'll be working with internal teams and external clients talking and writing about the products and services that Wood for Trees offers to the charity market. You will need a good understanding of the charity sector and its needs (specifically in areas of data analytics and data management) and be able to effectively translate those needs into sales opportunities for our products and services. If no direct charity experience, you will need to demonstrate similar experience and the ability to quickly adapt and learn in a new sector.
- Conversion of marketing leads and ongoing development of new accounts
- Ownership of assigned accounts and projects to ensure continued customer success
- Generate new opportunities by understanding the customers developing requirements and working with the Account Director, Head of Sales and Marketing, Consultant Analysts and Solutions Consultants as required.
- Routinely conduct account update reviews with both the internal and customers stakeholders.
- Orchestrate and attend regular face to face meetings, conference calls, WebEx presentations etc with customers as required.
- Provide accurate and timely reporting of account and project status and activities as required.
- Own and maintain the development of account and sales plans to generate ongoing revenue streams.
- Shared responsibility for driving projects through to completion both externally and internally, with assistance from Directors where required.
- Ability to understand and demonstrate solutions (at a high level) and software products and advise clients on creating profitable and/or improved solutions.
- Build strong relationships with key employees and customers.
- Ensure both the company and clients adhere to contract terms.
- Meet agreed targets in the context of continuing to delight the customer.
- Must have a minimum of 2+ years of appropriate account management in either Data Management, Data Analysis and/or CRM solutions. Targeted industry experience is also preferred (Not for Profit) but not essential.
- Proven ability to close sales, grow and retain effective relationships with customers, building both business and technical champions, coaches and sponsors to delight customers and maximise revenue opportunities.
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity and manage multiple competing priorities.
- A problem solver with the ability to work both independently and as part of a diverse team.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrable experience tracking relevant KPIs, working to and meeting deadlines.
- A customer-oriented attitude.
- Growth of pipeline and resulting revenues from managed accounts
- Conversion of marketing leads into sales opportunities
- Retention of existing clients
Club 100 Company Benefits
Club 100 is what we call our company benefits at Inc & Co. All employees at Inc & Co and its companies receive a beautiful welcome pack that includes a laser-etched Chilly's water bottle, custom-designed Ampersand Lanyard and Club 100 membership card to use across our ever-expanding list of companies. Benefits include; Cycle to Work scheme, Virtual GP, Volunteering days, and our yearly live music festival, Inc Fest. For the complete list, visit: club100.incandco.com