Business Development Manager
We’re Neon! A digital marketing agency, part of the Inc & Co Group with not just a strong team, but a strong history too. We transform digital strategy and in turn, our clients’ businesses. Whether it’s SEO or social media, web design or development, we’re a talented team of marketers, designers and developers who love to put our expertise and creative minds together to help achieve our clients’ business goals.
We are looking for someone who will seize the opportunity to build, grow and maintain relationships with prospective and existing clients. Listening to clients and gaining a clear understanding of their needs will be key. You will be the initial point of contact for most prospective clients, so it’s crucial you demonstrate a boundless energy and passion for what we do.
In your day to day role, you’ll be talking tech to potential, current and past clients. You’ll have support from some of the best developers around to help you learn quickly about the amazing potential of mobile software to transform our clients’ businesses. You will need to gain a general understanding of mobile software in your first few months in the role, if this is something new to you.
This is about sales through fantastic service, and hard-selling is exactly the opposite of what we are looking for. We offer amazing services, so all you need to do is find out what our clients need and want, show them what we can do to help them, and close sales.
You will enjoy dealing with an incredibly broad range of clients, with diverse projects from start-up entrepreneurs, to larger businesses wanting an app which can help their teams function more efficiently. Engaging clients and exciting them about bringing their project to life is a crucial, and also one of the best, parts of the job.
- Working alongside the Account Executive to service existing client relationships and cross-sell and up-sell
- Responding to inbound enquiries and diary management
- Achieve monthly activity KPIs through giving a top quality service
- Networking, events and exhibitions on a regular basis
- Sharing your experience with, and supporting the team
- Preparing Proposals and SLAs in line with KPIs
- Closing deals
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Desire to achieve set KPIs
- Passionate about achieving sales through service and relationship management
- Friendly, confident and empathetic
- Excellent people skills
And in Return
- Some remote working available
- Flexible working: Monday-Friday
- Regular socials
- Relaxed working environment
- Great opportunities for personal and professional growth
- £750 per year Training & Wellbeing Budget
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Extended lunch for wellness activities (Gym/Sports/Yoga/Meditation)