incspaces are a technology orientated, innovative flex space provider with a focus on contemporary accommodation matched with an unrivalled client experience. We aim to offer a point of difference in a very competitive flex market.
To do this we will first and foremost be investing in the property portfolio by ensuring all spaces undergo a programme of works to ensure as high quality a product as possible.
With offices in Manchester and London housing over 120 employees. Inc & Co Group is a business collective with a difference. Not only do we acquire ambitious digital businesses, but we also give them a whole new lease of life.
The Receptionist will assist the Centre Manager with the day to day running of the centre. You are expected to be the first point of contact for all guests and clients with a customer-orientated approach. Giving a warm welcome to all guests and clients when they arrive and also handle queries effectively and efficiently. Client happiness and satisfaction are the main focus of this role, helping to meet the expectations and requirements of clients/guests and Incspace centres.
The Client Liaison is also to maintain the meeting rooms by handling bookings, setting up meeting rooms and clearing them.
Reception and building Services
- Excellent service to be provided and managed to ensure it meets the business needs of the clients
- Receiving clients at the front desk by welcoming them and managing the sign-in procedure
- Notify clients of visitor arrival
- Issue permanent, temporary and visitor access passes
- Key issue and control
- Maintaining front door security and reporting any suspicious activity
- Switchboard operation to receive and transfer all incoming calls in an overflow situation
- Receive, co-ordinate, and monitor all requests for services assistance
- Provide up to date progress of requests
- Ensure all public areas are clean and tidy at all times.
- Ensuring Health and safety regulations are adhered to at all times.
- Carry out building checks and ensure documentation is up to date and reports sent to management as required.
- Representing the business with a positive attitude and professional appearance
Conference and Meeting Rooms
- Manage bookings and enter onto the meeting management system making sure the prices are added correctly and being aware of any client discount/ meeting room packages.
- Manage any catering/refreshment requirements and ensuring they are recharged.
- Set up and clear meeting rooms, replenishing stock.
- Communicate any audio-visual equipment requests.
- Adhoc invoicing.
Postal and courier Services
- Ensure that all post received is sorted for each client company and delivered to their office each morning.
- Ensure that all post in relation to outgoing is franked and stamped ready for collection
- Arrange small packages and items of urgent mail for clients via the courier supplier
- Receive incoming courier deliveries for clients and ensure sign off
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Deal with all client enquiries and complaints and taking action in a timely fashion
- Secretarial and administrative duties as and when required
- General filing, word processing, delivery notes, purchase orders and any other administration required for the role
- Ensure stationary and any other resources are available for the day to day running of the Centre
- Admin support for management team, Sales and Marketing as required
Club 100 Company Benefits
Club 100 is what we call our company benefits at Inc & Co. All employees at Inc & Co and its companies receive a beautiful welcome pack that includes a laser-etched Chilly's water bottle, custom-designed Ampersand Lanyard and Club 100 membership card to use across our ever-expanding list of companies. Benefits include; Cycle to Work scheme, Virtual GP, Volunteering days, and our yearly live music festival, Inc Fest. For the complete list, visit: club100.incandco.com