Salary: Up to £35,000 pa
The Commercial Analyst will work closely with a close-knit sales team, providing on-going support and maintenance of our business systems, processes and data. As well as providing ongoing day-to-day support for the commercial team, you will have the opportunity to support and define how the sales function is structured, including process development and evolution, expanding the sales tech stack, KPI tracking and business analytics.
Working as part of a small team, you will have the opportunity to make a real mark on how the business is structured at an exciting time in Inc & Co’s growth. You will also be provided support and exposure to allow you to expand your knowledge of the Commercial Analyst function, and this will be an opportunity for you to develop your own skills as a Commercial Analyst professional.
- Provide day to day user support of our CRM platform – including Salesforce.
- Manage records, sales reports, sales dashboards, workflows, and sales process best practices.
- Manage CRM data integrity.
- Continual communication with the sales team to provide them with updates to CRM, processes and reporting.
- Attend regular sales team meetings and training.
- Assist the sales team with ongoing analytical, administrative and operational tasks.
- Coordinate contract drafting and sending for e-signature – ensure data controls are adhered to align contract, CRM and finance figures.
- Work closely with the sales and management teams to define the future process, CRM and reporting improvements – we’re never afraid to get things wrong, but always recognise when things aren’t working and need to pivot.
- Support the alignment of the Sales team with all other parts of the business (Finance, Marketing, Product, Management).
- We move fast, things don’t stand still – you will be someone that thrives on putting your hand up to fix/improve things, and roll your sleeves up to provide whatever support the sales team need on any given day.
You will be:
- 2 – 3 years experience in a Sales Support or Sales Administrator role preferably in a Technology Services or Software company
- A quick learner with the ability to thrive in a fast-moving environment.
- Strong organisational skills with clear attention to detail.
- Experienced in Salesforce – with other sales and marketing (Hubspot) tools a plus.
- High level of numeracy – you will be a whiz on Excel and comfortable managing / manipulating datasets in Excel and working with software reporting.
- An excellent communicator.
- Multi-tasker with the ability to meet tight deadlines.