Electrician for incspaces (3 month fixed term to permanent)
incspaces are a technology orientated, innovative flex space provider with a focus on contemporary accommodation matched with an unrivalled client experience. We aim to offer a point of difference in a very competitive flex market.
To do this we will first and foremost be investing in the property portfolio by ensuring all spaces undergo a programme of works to ensure as high quality a product as possible.
With offices in Manchester and London housing over 120 employees. Inc & Co Group is a business collective with a difference. Not only do we acquire ambitious digital businesses, but we also give them a whole new lease of life.
We bring our digital businesses into a creative collective where they have access to shared resources, HR support and financial frameworks. By providing this structure, we empower them to produce excellent work that allows us, them and their clients to grow.
The electrician for incspaces will be responsible for carrying out electrical testing and inspection including fixed wire testing, remedial works, and installation, including fit-out, lighting upgrades etc. across our serviced offices portfolio in the city of London. Using a working knowledge of electrical systems to conduct maintenance, fault-finding, and diagnostics on existing systems.
You will be mindful of the client’s requirements and be able to work within predefined time limits to enable incspaces to maintain high standards of quality and efficiency whilst delivering customer satisfaction. You demonstrate qualities of flexibility and a willingness to co-operate in new tasks. Some of the work will require you to work out of hours and occasionally supporting our team regionally.
- Electrical inspection, testing and certification of fixed electrical wiring installations within commercial premises. Compiling Electrical Condition Reports.
- Carrying out electrical remedial works to ensure compliance with current regulations.
- Installation works include fit-outs, DB Replacements, LED lighting upgrades.Diagnose and repair electrical problems, including fault-finding, rewiring, and monitoring.
- Rewire faulty electrical systems, such as lighting, heating systems, and alarms.
- Assess the parts needed for a job and place orders for those parts.
- Installing data cabling.
- To ensure appropriate and timely completion of all paperwork, job/timesheets and certification and its recording within established archive and filing systems.
- Carry out all electrical work to British Standard BS 7671.
- Authorised to self-certify that your work is compliant with current Building Regulations.
- Ensure all works are carried out in line with company procedures and policies, Health and Safety, control of hazardous materials, in line with COSHH regulations and PPE.
- Ensure good quality workmanship which upholds company standards, complies with building codes, and follows safety requirements.
- Provide a reliable, courteous, efficient and effective service.
- Maintain a positive image of the company to the customer at all times, through high standards of dress and customer communications.
- Provide your own basic tools (specialist ones will be provided)
- You will be required to be contactable at all times during work hours.
The above list is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives.