incspaces are a technology orientated, innovative flex space provider with a focus on contemporary accommodation matched with an unrivalled client experience. We aim to offer a point of difference in a very competitive flex market.
To do this we will first and foremost be investing in the property portfolio by ensuring all spaces undergo a programme of works to ensure as high quality a product as possible.
With offices in Manchester and London housing over 120 employees. Inc & Co Group is a business collective with a difference. Not only do we acquire ambitious digital businesses, but we also give them a whole new lease of life.
We are looking for a skilled Maintenance Assistant to join our Maintenance Team. You will assist in the smooth running of our commercial serviced office centres, within close proximity of each other. Responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the facilities as well as applying basic fixes to equipment and building systems and ensure facilities are tidy and functional.
The ideal candidate will have experience and solid technical knowledge. You must also possess manual dexterity and physical stamina.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Completing minor repair work, which includes repairing doors, locks, door frames and handles as well as replacing light bulbs, sockets, switches.
- Maintain the fabric of the space which includes a good standard painting and decorating skills, masking and grouting.
- Assist in the moving, setting up and dismantling of furniture for office moves and within conference/meeting rooms.
- Attend to Centre Manager requests such as putting up TV/brackets, signs, shelves, pictures etc.
- Install appliances and equipment.
- Do garden/yard collecting trash etc.
- Assist the team with maintenance as required.
- Deal with plumbing related issues which include unclogging drains and fixing leaking taps and toilets.
- Inspect and troubleshoot equipment and systems.
- Collaborate with workers and other professionals during renovations and projects.
- Taking inventory of maintenance supplies and notifying Supervisor of low and depleted supplies.
- Promptly responding to requests for emergency repairs and clean-ups
- Maintain a good working relationship with your colleagues creating a team that works well together and with other departments.
- You will have positive attitude, a cheerful and helpful manner with a ‘can do’ approach in order to build and maintain good working relationships with the building occupants.
- The above list is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives.