Head of Agency
Skylab is a world-class digital innovation agency that specialises in the digital transformation and evolution of organisations, through the creation of successful digital strategies, websites and web applications.
We improve awareness, engagement, participation, governance and revenue, helping organisations to become more operationally efficient, scalable and commercially successful. We help organisations grow, with measurable ROI.
In June 2020 Inc & Co acquired Skylab. Inc & Co is a creative collective that brings agencies together, empowering them to offer a dynamic portfolio of services.
We are looking for someone who will be both responsible and accountable for all aspects of growing, leading and running Skylab, reporting directly into the Group MD with the full support of the Group leadership team. The successful candidate will have the full support of the group functions such as HR, Finance, and recruitment, and a peer group of other Heads of Agency from within the Inc & Co Group. Inc & Co is actively seeking further acquisitions, so this role offers tremendous exciting scope for professional development and career progression.
The Head of Agency will be a leader, a creative, an inspirational and proactive self-starter with an entrepreneurial and problem-solving mindset who thrives on challenge. You will have first class management to be able to build a team around you, creative flair and interpersonal skills with a proven style that wins business. You will be incredibly organised, have a clear vision for improving process and a keen eye for detail. You will have the courage to challenge the status quo and will demonstrate your ability to stay at the forefront of design trends and styles. Your experience of communication with all stakeholders in an efficient and intelligent way will separate you from the crowd.
You will be responsible for leading Skylab into the new decade as channels and technologies transform interactions with prospects, clients and other key partners and influencers. The role will work with Skylab to continue to integrate agency services with the wider group proposition in order to deliver the organisation's objectives. Budget management, analysis and reporting of results, campaign planning and strategy also plays a major part in the responsibilities.
Your main goal is to drive more sales, agency traffic and work towards conversion optimisation. You'll continually track and evaluate performance and behaviour to ensure what we're building is delivering against our set tactics and targets.
- Management and leadership of Skylab
- You will have the courage to challenge the status quo and will demonstrate your ability to stay at the forefront of digital strategy, websites and applications rather than design trends and styles.
- Start to build a strategy to motivate, lead and inspire a team
- Design and deliver strategies/objectives for the agency
- Generate ideas to improve performance
- You will thrive on converting opportunities
- Reporting weekly/monthly/quarterly on agency activity keeping management teams up to speed on performance
- Lead on strategy on key projects and across C-suite and senior management
- Oversee the preparation of submissions of all agency bids and pitches
- Work alongside the Group’s Sales & Marketing function to improve brand awareness and collateral produced
- Responsible for Skylab's P&L and the budgetary management
- Track record of achieving results and affecting change
- Experience of using negotiation and influencing skills at various levels
- Is confident in delivering across all communication channels
- Natural leadership skills
- High level organisation of time and people management
- Strategic thinker and decisive
- A fun, friendly and committed team player
Perks and Benefits:
- Cycle scheme
- Free bicycle repairs
- Free health screening and tests
- Mental health support
- Volunteering days - help out a Charity of your choice
- Paid Birthday meal for you and one other
- Milestone celebrations
- Regular social events
- Referral scheme
- Free breakfast on Mondays
- £750 training budget