Head of Mergers & Acquisitions
Salary - £40k - £50k
At Inc & Co, we're redefining the landscape for the way businesses work together. We're a holding group that supports our collective of integrated businesses by providing HR, strategic and financial resources so they can focus on delivering an outstanding service to clients and customers. We want all of our integrated businesses to feel included and be able to work collaboratively together to provide great services. We’re Inc & Co.
We are currently looking for a Head of Mergers & Acquisitions to join our team for sourcing businesses to acquire and formulate a strategy to on-board them. Inc & Co Group is targeting rapid growth with upcoming acquisitions, creating a marketplace for clients and customers, and is integrating multiple businesses to make a varied offering available to all clients.
This is a fantastic time to get involved, as the Group is looking to expand the companies they have under ownership across the UK. You will work alongside the Group leadership team and Group CEO, driving the strategy and acquisitions for the Group. The Group has an experienced board, consisting of multiple personnel from the different companies which are all aligned on growing the Group. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the biggest names in the digital space and to put your own stamp on the forward trajectory of the business and scale it up rapidly.
Ideally, you will be experienced around end to end acquisitions on small to mid-cap businesses. You will also need strong integration experience, as you will need to keep on top of the buy and build strategy. The Head of M&A’s duties encompass the entire merger and acquisition life-cycle with a strong mix of operational and strategic aspects across workforce planning, learning and development, performance management, organisational change, on boarding, engagement, and reward.
- Perform research and monitor commercial business and identify development opportunities
- Work on integrating acquisitions into the Group and ensure long term value
- Carry out due diligence on potential acquisitions in the pipeline
- Formulate investment valuation models on potential acquisition targets
- Liaise with the board to decide on acquisition targets and execution
- Train and provide support to trainees
- Administer business objectives and monitor implementation of all businesses
- Monitor and implement post-merger integration and define appropriate scope and objectives
- Communication Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Leadership & People Skills