IT Support Engineer
incforge is a managed service provider using next-generation technology to provide IT solutions, we are a Cloud & DevOps consultancy. We are based in Bristol and work with businesses throughout the country to provide cloud, hybrid and on premise solutions. We value businesses and their success and we pride ourselves on working in close partnership so we can deliver the best solution to meet everyone’s needs.
We're looking for someone to provide first and second-line remote and telephone support to our client base of 500+ employees.
You will need to prioritise incoming tickets and escalate to the infrastructure team when appropriate, managing this escalation process from an internal and customer journey perspective until complete resolution, ensuring that customer satisfaction remains at the forefront of the experience. We are looking for someone to proactively make recommendations to improve or change the way we work. You will be developing reports that provide context around KPI's and SLA's that ensure our customers are getting the first-class experience they have come to expect.
- Outstanding communication and organisational skills
- Hands on experience of help desk and remote control software
- Customer service oriented with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Happy to use your initiative to make changes happen and drive the business forward
- Technical background with the ability to communicate instructions to a technical and non-technical audience
- Knowledge of Active Directory, O365 Exchange, Windows 10
- Understanding of MDM
- Broad understanding of Intune / Group Policy
Club 100 Company Benefits
Club 100 is what we call our company benefits at Inc & Co. All employees at Inc & Co and its companies receive a beautiful welcome pack that includes a laser-etched Chilly's water bottle, custom-designed Ampersand Lanyard and Club 100 membership card to use across our ever-expanding list of companies. Benefits include; Cycle to Work scheme, Virtual GP, Volunteering days, and our yearly live music festival, Inc Fest. For the complete list, visit: club100.incandco.com