Salary - £65k - £80k
At Inc & Co, we're redefining the landscape for the way businesses work together. We're a holding group that supports our collective of integrated businesses by providing HR, strategic and financial resources so they can focus on delivering an outstanding service to clients and customers. We want all of our integrated businesses to feel included and be able to work collaboratively together to provide great services. We’re Inc & Co.
As Managing Director for this exciting and diverse group of companies, you’ll have varied and challenging objectives, relating to all aspects of each business, with overarching objectives for the performance of the group as a whole.
You will lead the Group, reporting directly into Jack Mason, with the full support of the functional Heads of People, Finance, Sales and Marketing, and those leading the various businesses within the group.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Fully accountable for the Group P&L
- Ownership of all Group’s Brands
- Leading on strategy for the Group and Group companies
- Ensuring Inc and Co is best in class as a great place to work
- Implementing new businesses’ turnaround plans in conjunction with their leadership team when they join the group
- Being an inspirational Thought Leader representing Inc and Co Group externally, in the tech and wider community
- Proven leadership skills
- Analytically adept with an eye for detail
- Strongly developed strategic capabilities
- Focussed on excelling when setting and achieving KPIs
- People person with the ability to engage a team
- Preference for working in a fast paced environment
- Strong and pragmatic decision making capabilities
- Entrepreneurial approach to maximising opportunities
- Previous MD or Leadership Team experience within an SME
- Experience within a digital/tech environment