Marketing Manager for incspaces
Location: Leeds, London or Manchester
incspaces are a technology orientated, innovative flex space provider with a focus on contemporary accommodation matched with an unrivalled client experience. We aim to offer a point of difference in a very competitive flex market.
To do this we will first and foremost be investing in the property portfolio by ensuring all spaces undergo a programme of works to ensure as high quality a product as possible.
With offices in Manchester and London housing over 120 employees. Inc & Co Group is a business collective with a difference. Not only do we acquire ambitious digital businesses, but we also give them a whole new lease of life.
We bring our digital businesses into a creative collective where they have access to shared resources, HR support and financial frameworks. By providing this structure, we empower them to produce excellent work that allows us, them and their clients to grow.The Marketing Manager manages the day-to-day marketing activities and the long-term marketing strategy. Specifically, this includes responsibility for developing and implementing/overseeing all the activities that support the incspaces brand and the sales and marketing process. Scope includes the management of marketing suppliers, communications and lead generation campaigns, marketing collateral e.g. brochures, market and client surveys, digital assets including the website and social media channels and media relations/PR.
The post holder will ensure that incspaces brand profile and reputation is managed positively across all stakeholder groups e.g. the serviced office industry, brokers, potential clients and current clients, investors, journalists and the incspaces team. This post supports colleagues across the group and this may involve travelling to/between individual centre locations to attend meetings or events.
- Manage all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Develop the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Prepare the annual marketing plan.
- Produce reports for Lead staff and Inc & Co Board and attend/present at meetings.
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Create and publish all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Plan and implement promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Responsible for brand management and corporate identity.
- Prepare online and print marketing collateral
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Create a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Work closely with design agencies and assist with new product/centre launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analyse potential strategic partner relationships
- Manage the incspaces website, SEO and google analytics tools as appropriate.
- Manage all incspaces social media channels and PR, providing editorial direction.
- Responsible for all marketing management infrastructure, policies and procedures.
- Run the annual customer satisfaction survey, conduct market research etc.
- Maintain knowledge on the current serviced office market in London
- Develop relationships with the marketing teams at our brokers, commercial agents through regular contact, events and networking.
- Support the Managing Director and Sales Director.
- Engagement in the sales process and alignment from marketing
- Meeting with the team on a monthly basis to assess company performance against key performance indicators (KPI).
- Overseeing performance management of marketing activity
- Carry out the work in an efficient and timely manner.
- Lead the marketing team and to work in a collaborative and effective manner.
- Take part in training programmes and to actively pursue training and development opportunities to drive self-development.
- Maintain good colleague relations throughout the company.
- Understand how the marketing departments objectives impact on the objectives of the company
- Adhere to the company’s Policies and Procedures.
- Maintain the confidentiality of the clients, the centres and incspaces business.
- Maintain a professional relationship with all stakeholders
- Perform any other duties as may be required for the efficient accomplishment of the role