Location: Manchester, Leeds, Bath or London
At Inc & Co, we're redefining the landscape for the way businesses work together. We're a group that supports our collective of integrated businesses by providing marketing, HR, strategic and financial resources so they can focus on delivering outstanding services to clients and customers. We’re Inc & Co.
The People Administrator will have excellent attention for detail and a positive, proactive mindset and a genuine interest in people. You will be flexible and comfortable with fast pace and agile business. We would love you to have HR experience and experience drafting formal documentation and communications. A person who isn’t afraid to ask questions, great at getting things over the line and meeting deadlines is exactly what we are looking for.
Our People Team provides shared services to businesses across the Inc & Co Group, offering a full range of HR support. We value creativity, collaboration and people who like to work on their own initiative.
This is a fundamental role in our award-winning People Team, providing first-line support for employees and managers across the group.
- Provide timely and high-quality administrative support across the full employee lifecycle.
- Responsible for the accurate filing and maintenance of employee data on our Company HRIS, ensuring data compliance.
- Respond to queries from staff across the business, whether via our People Team inbox or via Slack.
- Administer the onboarding and offboarding processes of employees using BambooHR.
- Communicate payroll amendments and changes to the finance team.
- Provide data and reports to the People Team and Managers across the business
- Assist and support the People Team with project work, with the opportunity to develop in your areas of interest.
- Induct new employees into the business as well as conducting right to work checks.
- Draft and send contracts and agreements, making adaptations as necessary.
- Maintaining Company systems and files to ensure a tidy back of house
- Administering Company benefits
- Previous experience of HR and administration.
- Excellent organisational skills, the ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively.
- Previous payroll experience and strong numeric skills.
- Tech-savvy and able to learn new systems and software quickly.
- Intermediate to advanced excel skills including pivot tables, vlookup, charts.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- A great communicator with a positive can-do attitude
- Able to work on own initiative yet also collaborative and a team player
- Knowledge of UK employment law legislation
- High level of discretion and confidentiality
- Previous experience using an HRIS, ideally BambooHR
- Experience working in the retail sector
- Formal HR training such as a university degree in Human Resources or equivalent
- Experience working in a startup or scale-up Company
- Experience working on Company policies and procedures
- Familiarity with Google Drive