Inc Retail is the home for exciting brands in the fashion, apparel, beauty and food & beverage sectors.
We span the retail, franchise and wholesale industries. With a team of retail experts, designers, marketing managers and industry specialists, we nurture and help our brands to reach new audiences and connect with their customers with a deeper engagement. We constantly work with and invest in our brands to help them grow and evolve. Our brands include; Chop’d, Gut Instinct, KNOMO London, Laundrapp & Tootsa.
- Coordinate production and shipment deadlines to maintain on time, in full compliant deliveries.
- Track production deadlines to the company critical path and relevant progress visible company wide.
- Raise stock purchase orders within critical path deadlines.
- Book and coordinate inbound logistics.
- Build a relationship with our Logistics partner and enable best account handling.
- Booking in and seasonal stock management.
- Build relationships and develop suppliers to ensure products are supplied on time within Tootsa brand demands of a sustainable organic supply chain.
- Understand our trade customer terms and set up our suppliers to ensure they are able to meet any special requirements.
- Maintain reporting tool to monitor supplier performance.
- Accurately track supplier claim charges and issue in a timely manner to ensure prompt payment.
- Assist suppliers to manage their upstream supply chain to ensure deadlines are met, lead times reduced, costs optimised and ethical, organic standards maintained.
- Accurately update, monitor and maintain data sources to ensure information is available at all times for ad hoc and routine reporting purposes.
- Allocate and raise new product codes, descriptions, and barcodes in agreed format.
- Proof check published marketing material to ensure all data is accurate, full and complete.
- Work with 3rd party suppliers and coordinate operations in line with production schedules.
- Provide leadership and direction to the team to meet business and individual objectives.
- Communicate effectively always, to ensure the team are on board.
- Offer mentoring and/or coaching to help develop the skills and expertise of team members.
Skills and Experience
- Highly experienced in the coordination of the production cycle with multiple suppliers, from the point of ordering goods, seeing through production and to shipping.
- Particular experience liaising effectively with multiple 3rd party suppliers, logistics partners or international factories concurrently.
- Creative and innovative thinker and ‘out of the box’ problem solver.
- Commercial acumen and good analytical skills with the ability to apply sound judgment to business issues.
- Excellent communicator in the spoken and written word, with accuracy and meticulous attention to detail.
- Super organised with excellent time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate and an advanced user of MS Excel.
- Knowledge of PLM / ERP systems would be an advantage.
Club 100 Company Benefits
Club 100 is what we call our company benefits at Inc & Co. All employees at Inc & Co and its companies receive a beautiful welcome pack that includes a laser-etched Chilly's water bottle, custom-designed Ampersand Lanyard and Club 100 membership card to use across our ever-expanding list of companies. Benefits include; Cycle to Work scheme, Virtual GP, Volunteering days, and our yearly live music festival, Inc Fest. For the complete list, visit: club100.incandco.com