At Inc & Co, we're redefining the landscape for the way businesses work together. We're a group that supports our collective of integrated businesses by providing marketing, HR, strategic and financial resources so they can focus on delivering outstanding services to clients and customers. We’re Inc & Co.
Caribou is part of the Inc & Co Group and is a domestic and international packet and parcel consolidator that puts people, technology and service at the heart of everything it does. Headquartered in Manchester we collaborate with over 500 retailers globally and deal with a nationwide network of clients, integrating with all major selling platforms and shippers.
- Taking ownership of all aspects of billing for sites nationally across haulage, storage and pallet network revenue streams
- Produce weekly reporting on invoicing levels, site comparatives and vehicle utilization
- Handling and resolving queries in a timely manner through effective communication, and liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Proactively seeking to improve or create processes that benefit all involved parties
- Maintaining a high level of customer service and ensuring that all service level agreements are complied
- Management of credits
Who we’re looking for:
- Experience working with Xero
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to develop trusting and credible relationships with all levels of the business
- The ability to reconcile data from multiple sources and the confidence to challenge discrepancies