Sales Manager for incspaces
We are looking for an experienced, passionate and motivated individual to join our sales team! As our Sales Manager, your main responsibility will be to drive new business into the buildings through a consultative selling approach.
The role is to manage your enquiries and viewings, effectively communicate incspaces features and benefits to prospective clients, arrange clients to tour our office space, be able to sell all products, and develop business opportunities across the portfolio.
You play an important role in providing the first impression for incspaces and are the first point of contact for potential clients. High levels of customer service and delivering customer satisfaction are key. We aim to ensure our clients find the right space, so they want to stay with us.
- Approach potential customers with the aim of winning new business.
- Listen to customer requirements and present appropriately to make a sale.
- Pro-actively sell serviced office space in the portfolio.
- Respond to incoming email and phone enquiries. To have an articulate, polite and professional telephone manner at all times.
- Act as a contact between us, existing and potential markets.
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales.
- Gather market intel that can benefit our knowledge and growth.
- Attend viewings with potential clients and conducting these as the business representative.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services.
- You will be the first point of contact for any prospective clients, arranging viewings and finalising agreements.
- You will be pursuing warms leads generated through our website enquiries and our excellent relationships with both Commercial and online Brokers.
- Build relationships with brokers, agents and clients.
- Working with the centre teams to ensure a smooth transition for the client.
- Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data.
- Ensure the CRM is accurate at all times
- Participate on behalf of the company at events where required.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections with our values in mind.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams.
- Advise on forthcoming product developments and discuss special promotions.
- Review your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets