Senior CRM Executive
Inc Retail exists to nurture and transform brands, providing them with a platform to grow and perform exceptionally in an ever-changing omnichannel environment.
We are a home for exciting brands in the fashion, apparel, beauty and food & beverage sectors. We span the retail, franchise and wholesale industries and are actively looking for new acquisitions.
Inc Retail has recently announced the exciting acquisitions of luxury accessories brand KNOMO, one of the country’s highest-rated providers of luxury bags and chop'd, the sustainable high street eatery.
Sitting within Inc & Co enables Inc Retail to offer our collective of brands support from our network of companies including property, digital & marketing, and data.
It is in our DNA to nurture, not control the brands within Inc Retail. We are looking for a talented graphic designer to join our team to work across our growing collective of brands.
We work to live the life we’ve always dreamed of - Knomo designs accessories that keep up with wherever life takes you. Wherever you are right now, this is your office.
We source the finest full-grain leathers and durable, premium fabrics, and we use strictly custom hardware. Our studio HQ based in London is a collaboration of industrial design and fashion design to ensure every product delivers on both style and substance.
Chop’d the sustainable salad eatery began trading in Leadenhall market in December 2004. Our vision was to bring fast, healthy, British sourced food to the lunch market, predominantly targeted at city workers.
Our benchmarks were that we would only serve food that we would be happy to feed to our children and to treat our customers how we would like to be treated ourselves. We still adhere to those principles today.
We're the people that bring laundry and dry cleaning services straight to your door. Laundrapp covers dozens of towns and cities across England and Scotland. In 2019, we merged with a dry cleaning company, Zipjet, and in 2020 the combined business was snapped up by Inc&Co.
Now as part of the Inc&Co family, our energetic team of drivers, logistics managers, customer care agents and central support staff are flying the Laundrapp banner and striving to not only improve our service but expand it to more locations than ever before. Key to this, of course, is our trusted cleaning partners, who provide decades of expertise and help put the laund in Laundrapp.
The Senior CRM Executive will be required to set up and manage the CRM processes for new businesses brought into the Inc Retail group and so must be capable and comfortable in managing the on-boarding process. This person should be able to hit the ground running with this role and not require too much day-to-day management support.
You will drive loyalty and retention through strategic CRM management and targeted email activity. You will be adept at segmentation and customer profiling, creating & executing email campaigns, and campaign analysis, to ensure maximum effectiveness of these activities. Ideally this person would have experience using our CRM system Braze.
As part of the Inc Retail marketing team, the candidate will work closely with the Head of Marketing Delivery and Creative DIrector to produce email campaigns and journeys that are on brand, in the correct tone of voice and meet the objectives of each business. In addition, they will attend regular meetings with our various internal clients (the brands and agencies that sit within Inc & Co and Inc Retail) to understand their unique needs.
Core responsibilities include:
● Develop the customer segmentation strategy
● Development of core customer groups - geographical, purchase type etc.
● Implement and execute engaging email, SMS and push campaigns for multiple brands - creating copy, banners & imagery (with the help of our designer)
● Manage the email comms planning and calendar
● Development of new automated customer journeys (welcome, win back, cross-sell, upsell, pre-churn, lapsed customers etc.)
● Reengagement tactics to reduce unsubscribes and improve list health
● Working with wider team members to develop strategies to increase newsletter sign ups
● Briefing and working with dev teams to build new email templates as required
● On boarding new businesses and setting up their CRM processes
● Data quality analysis
● Campaign target vs control analysis to create and present regular reports detailing the commercial effectiveness of lifestage CRM campaigns and test and learn initiatives
- Excellent knowledge of a variety of ESPs & CRM systems (such as Braze, Hubspot, Salesforce, Mailchimp, dotdigital)
- Proven skills implementing and testing new email campaigns and customer journeys
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Experience optimising campaigns through a test and learn approach
- An understanding of event and behaviour based triggers
- Strong reporting and analysis skills
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and hit deadlines
- Experience working with Braze
- Experience setting up and executing multi-channel journeys (in-app, SMS)
- Working knowledge of automation and leadflows
- Experience implementing new CRM processes for a brand or agency
- Understanding of building emails in HTML
Club 100 Company Benefits
Club 100 is what we call our company benefits at Inc & Co. All employees at Inc & Co and its companies receive a beautiful welcome pack that includes a laser-etched Chilly's water bottle, custom-designed Ampersand Lanyard and Club 100 membership card to use across our ever-expanding list of companies. Benefits include; Cycle to Work scheme, Virtual GP, Volunteering days, and our yearly live music festival, Inc Fest. For the complete list, visit: club100.incandco.com