At Inc & Co, we're redefining the landscape for the way businesses work together. We're a group that supports our collective of integrated businesses by providing marketing, HR, strategic and financial resources so they can focus on delivering outstanding services to clients and customers. We’re Inc & Co.
As a Senior Designer reporting to the Head of Marketing, you’ll be working across a range of internal and external clients in the digital, app development, retail/ecommerce, property and data insight industries, shaping the future success of the Inc & Co collective.
We are interested in speaking to Designers who have a love for both beautiful and functional design. The designer will be adept at conceptualising creative solutions for our client & group level projects, providing ideas and insight, from concept to fruition.
You will be someone who is constantly consuming media and keeping up to date with design trends within advertising and brand marketing, to ensure you push your own designs to the next level, producing work which is creative and eye-catching.
What will you be doing?
- Producing work for a varied portfolio of clients, owning design projects from brief through to production
- Managing creative projects to deadline, ensuring that they meet brand standards & guidelines
- Generating fresh concepts and providing recommendations on how best to approach design projects
- Designing for projects including print and digital advertising/marketing campaigns, email banners, infographics, social media posts, collateral, and POS. Experience in video (GIFs, short video content and motion graphics) is desirable but not essential.
- Brand building and development; you will help to conceptualise new brands and evolve our existing ones. This will include creating brand guidelines, new brand assets such as logos, choosing font pairings and developing colour palettes.
- Create and present mood boards and concepts
- Sourcing photography from paid and free image libraries, where required
- Lead the way for design standards; sharing best practice and occasionally providing cross-business support to other designers who sit within the group
Essential qualifications, skills and experience:
- A strong portfolio demonstrating experience in various outputs of design, with versatility in your style and techniques
- A love for the craft of design and a desire to deliver high-quality output
- Plus, strong conceptual design skills and an understanding of developing a visual language and design system
- Formal design training and 5+ years of creative design work experience
- Excellent organisational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets
- Fluent in English both spoken & written
- Experience of delivering creative solutions for a range of businesses and industries
- Strong communication skills to interpret and negotiate briefs with clients, and communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of working with a marketing/digital agency
- Confident in abilities and able to articulate reasoning for design decisions and confident enough to question others' work
- Able to work independently and use creative thinking to solve problems
- Software experience of: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch, and InVision
- Impeccable eye for detail and expertise in layout, typography and imagery
- An understanding of digital techniques, best practice, and its limitations
- A portfolio which demonstrates digital design skills (such as, website landing pages, email, social media and advertising) and brand development