Senior Marketing Manager
Salary: £30k - £45k
At Inc & Co, we're redefining the agency landscape. We're an agency holding group that supports integrated agencies by providing HR and financial resources so they can focus on delivering their amazing services to clients. We’re redefining the landscape by bringing agencies into a creative collective that empowers them to deliver a dynamic portfolio of services to clients. We’re Inc & Co.
The position of Senior Marketing Manager involves leading the agency’s Brand function. The primary objective of the role and the department is to safeguard and grow the brands within Inc & Co Group, overseeing it in all companies within the group’s structure and ensuring 100% consistency. Working with the rest of the leadership team to ensure that all actions and communications are in line with each Brand’s strategy.
The role requires leading the conversation and coordination with all of the group’s agency departments, as well as liaising with 3rd party providers.
Providing strategic reporting, analysis and insight on the above is essential, as well as guiding the day to day communications and PR for each brand.
- Liaising with the Head of Group sales, each group company, including the group company itself, and their leadership teams to ensure that all communications and messaging and PR is consistent for each brand.
- Working on overall marketing strategies.
- Working with the Heads of agencies of each company to support a marketing plan and execution
- Ensuring that each member of each team understands the importance of brand and adheres to the appropriate standards at all times.
- Liaising with 3rd party providers to ensure that services and products provided enhance each brand within the group.
- Collaborating with the various departments to feed back on collateral and content produced to ensure consistency throughout.
- Strategic input into pitch team to ensure potential and existing clients understand every brand and what it can bring to the table.
- Liaison with charity partners to ensure social initiatives are implemented and targets achieved.
- Overall gatekeeper for each brand and challenging where necessary.
- Talk at events/panels and also work with Events manager on running events for the companies
- Fluent in English both spoken & written
- Educated to degree level, preferably marketing communications
- Experience working with a brand or marketing/digital agency
- Ambitious and self-starter
- Able to work independently and use creative thinking to solve problems
- Excellent communicator both with internal and external stakeholders