Social Media Executive
About Inc Retail
Inc Retail is the home for exciting brands in the fashion, apparel, beauty and food & beverage sectors.
We span the retail, franchise and wholesale industries. With a team of retail experts, designers, marketing managers and industry specialists, we nurture and help our brands to reach new audiences and connect with their customers with a deeper engagement. We constantly work with and invest in our brands to help them grow and evolve. Our brands include; Chop’d, Gut Instinct, KNOMO London, Laundrapp & Tootsa.
We are looking for someone who has experience in a social media role. You will have all the foundations of social media best practice and will be capable of managing multiple channels without too much hand-holding. You should be articulate, with impeccable attention to detail, to ensure the tone of voice is in line with the new brand.
You will want to learn new things and help with tasks that are outside of their usual day to day role - working in a small team we often share responsibility so they will be open to helping out with other tasks that will contribute to expanding their skillset.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing Inc Retails social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn) and company blog, with a view to increase our social media following and engagement. We may look at introducing more channels also (i.e. TikTok).
- Copywriting and content creation for social media channels. Briefing content ideas to our graphic designer if needed, or creating visual assetsusing Adobe or Canva.
- Content will include posts, blogs, infographics, GIFs, video and images-Ensuring all posts are on brand and in line with Inc Retails tone of voice
- Managing monthly social media content calendar, coming up with new and original ideas for future content and campaigns
- Scheduling posts on Hootsuite or Loomly-Reporting on social media results monthly and pitching ideas for improvement for the following months.
- Monitoring and keeping up to date with social media trends to help develop the social media strategy, and grow audience engagement
- Daily management of social media community and responding to comments
- Assist in the execution and on-going optimisation of campaign and channel activity on social media.
- In addition to creating/managing social, you will provide general support on marketing campaigns where required, working closely with the marketing campaigns manager.
- Adhoc tasks may include, helping to respond to emails to our marketing inbox, attending events and helping to organise photoshoots/filming.
- Minimum 3 years in a social media role
- Experience with social media scheduling tools such as Hootsuite or Buffer
- Excellent creative copywriting skills and attention to detail
- Experience with social media reporting tools such as IG insights, FB insights
- Bachelors, diploma or similar degree
- Experience with WordPress
- Ideally a working knowledge of use of photoshop and basic video editing software
- Experience in a social media role for the tech/digital industry.
Club 100 Company Benefits
Club 100 is what we call our company benefits at Inc & Co. All employees at Inc & Co and its companies receive a beautiful welcome pack that includes a laser-etched Chilly's water bottle, custom-designed Ampersand Lanyard and Club 100 membership card to use across our ever-expanding list of companies. Benefits include; Cycle to Work scheme, Virtual GP, Volunteering days, and our yearly live music festival, Inc Fest. For the complete list, visit: club100.incandco.com