The term ‘Inc & Co’ or ‘Inc & Co Group’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 128 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX. Our company registration number is 12070398, registered in the United Kingdom. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Inc & Co Group’s prior written consent.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
The Company is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Inc & Co Group may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25th May 2018.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
Name, job title and other business information, only on submission by the user.
Contact information including email address, only on submission by the user.
Information about your IP, browser, operating system, computer, referral source and page views.
Any other information you choose to submit.
What We Do With The Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
Contacting you about your enquiry or job application.
Producing reports analysing the way people use the website.
We may use the information to improve our products and services.
We may periodically send promotional emails; about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. We will only do this if you have explicitly opted in to receive updates from Inc & Co Group. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking unsubscribe on the bottom of the email.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is information sent by a website that is stored by your web browser that can later be retrieved by that website to remember information about you between page views. Cookies can be both session cookies (cookies that are deleted when you close your browser) or persistent cookies (cookies that your browser remembers between sessions that expire at a pre-defined expiry date).
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
We also use Google Analytics to analyse the use of this website. These services generate statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies. This information is stored by Google.
This website may use other third party services such as social media bookmarking services that may also use their own cookies.
In addition to using cookies and other relevant technologies as mentioned above, we may also use third party vendors, such as Google and Twitter, to help us tailor advertising that we think may be of interest to you. These ads will be shown to you across the internet and/or social media channels based on your prior use of the Inc & Co Group site.
Links To Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling Your Personal Information
If you have previously sent us any personal information and would like to find out what information we may hold, and/or request it’s deletion, please send an email entitled ‘Data Access Request’ to [email protected], giving us as much detail as possible so that we can locate the records. We will process this request within 30 days of receipt.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.